Privacy Statement Websites of e-Flora B.V.
We respect your privacy and therefore adhere to the applicable privacy laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"). This means that we:
- Clearly define our purposes before we process your personal data through this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only the data that is necessary and not longer than necessary for our purposes
- Explicitly ask permission for the processing of your personal data, should permission be required by law;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties who process personal data for us;
- Respect your privacy rights, such as the right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your details are safe with us, and we will therefore use them carefully for the purpose for which they were provided.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal details
This website (Bloompost.co.uk) and its affiliated websites are the property of e-Flora Ltd located at Washway Road, Holbeach in (PE12 8LT) Spalding (hereinafter collectively referred to as: "Websites"). According to the GDPR, we are responsible for processing your personal data. In this privacy statement, we will therefore explain why we need your data, what we do with it, how long we keep it and how you can exercise your privacy rights. If you have any questions or would like to know exactly what we keep of you, please contact e-Flora Ltd at [email protected]
Why do we need your personal data?
When you purchase our products, use the related services and our Websites, you leave certain information with us. This could be personal data as mentioned below. We do not always process all of the data listed below. That depends on which products, services and functionalities you choose to use and order. We process (potentially) the following personal data about you if you:
• become a customer;
• are a supplier;
• indicate that you want to be informed about a newsletter about one of our products and Websites;
• contact us by means of a contact form and/or e-mail;
• visit our Websites.
Depending on the products and related services and Websites that you use, we may process the following (personal) data about you
• Name and address details;
• Telephone number;
• Name of company;
• Name of contact person for your company;
• Financial data of your company
• E-mail address;
• Information you enter yourself in a form on our Websites;
• Questions you ask us and/or reports you pass on to us;
• Career information in relation to job applications
• Tracking cookies only with your consent.
To be able to place orders for our products, we require at least the following personal and company data from you:
• Your name or
• The name of the company (including contact person)
• E-mail address
• Telephone number (optional)
• Date of birth (optional)
With this you create a customer account, where you can log in with a username and a password of your choice. We do this on the basis of your consent. We will retain this information until you close your account. We save this information so that you do not have to enter it again each time you visit our websites and so that we can contact you more easily if necessary. You can change information in your account whenever you want.
Of course, we also need the name and address details of the person to whom you wish to have a gift, such as a bouquet of flowers, delivered. So we not only get the personal data directly from you but in some cases also from others. When someone sends a gift directly to you, we receive your name and address details. We also sometimes receive personal data from other parties, but only for the necessary purpose or on the basis of consent given by you. We will not store the order data any longer than necessary and no longer than 30 (thirty) days after the delivery date.
When you place an order with us, we use the personal data necessary to deliver the order to the delivery address you provided and to complete the order. We may and must therefore also give your personal data to our delivery services, Yodel and DPD, in order to have the order delivered to you. We also receive information about your payment from your bank or credit card company. We keep this information until your order has been completed. Of course we have contractual agreements with these business partners to ensure that they only use your personal data for the purpose and no longer than is necessary. We retain certain customer data for longer in connection with the statutory tax retention obligation.
Sending of newsletters
We regularly have news, offers, tips and special promotions we would like to share with you. We like to share them via email. If you have an account with us or have placed one or more orders, we use your e-mail address to inform you about our new surprises and services. For this we use your:
• E-mail address
We will keep this information until you cancel your subscription. You can cancel your newsletter subscription at any time. Every newsletter contains an unsubscribe link but you can also unsubscribe via this link.
You can use the contact form to ask us questions or make requests. For this purpose we use your:
• Company name
• Name of the company contact person
• E-mail address
We do this on the basis of your consent. We will keep this information until we are sure that you are satisfied with our response.
We would like to send you advertisements about offers and new products or services. We do this;
• By e-mail
You can object to this advertising at any time. Every e-mail contains an unsubscribe link. You can also do this through your customer account.
Communication to other companies or institutions
With the exception of the parties required to provide the distribution and logistics services listed above, we do not under any circumstances disclose your personal data to other companies or institutions, except if we are required to do so by law.
For which websites do I give permission?
Currently, the cookie settings for the aforementioned Websites apply. Other domains may be added at a later stage. By giving permission for cookies to be placed on one of these websites, you also give permission for cookies to be placed on the other domains and for the data to be combined across these domains. If you do not wish to do this, you can change your cookie settings on each domain. We will make sure that this is adjusted on all domains.
What types of cookies do we place?
Functional Cookies: Functional cookies are necessary for a website to function properly. These cookies are therefore placed by default and are not deleted when you do not accept them. Functional cookies ensure that you can remain logged in during your visit to a website.
Analytical cookies: By using statistical analytical cookies we can measure the behaviour of visitors on our Websites. We use this data to optimise our Websites. These cookies can be divided into cookies for measuring, cookies for research and cookies for testing improvements. We use Google Analytics to gain insights from the data. We always place Google Analytics cookies when you visit our Websites. We have taken the necessary measures to make Google Analytics as privacy-friendly as possible for you so that your data is not shared with other parties other than Google. Furthermore, we have concluded a processing agreement with Google. For more information about what Google does with the collected data, we refer to the Google privacy statement. These statements can change regularly.
Advertising cookies and personalisation: The data we collect on our Websites is used to make your visit as relevant as possible. If you agree to our cookies, we can combine your online behaviour after you have logged in with personal data that you leave behind online or that you have provided to us before. This allows us to match our products and services to your situation.
We also use online advertisements. We use online advertisements to bring our products to your attention. We prefer to do this as targeted as possible, to keep costs low and not to show you unnecessary ads. Social media buttons are therefore also included. The operators of these services use these buttons to collect your personal data.
We may combine your personal data to find out more about you. Naturally, we will respect your privacy at all times. If you do not want this, you can always let us know. For this purpose, we will use your:
• Name and address details
• E-mail address
We do this on the basis of your consent.
For this purpose, we use tools from Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Microsoft, affiliate networks and LinkedIn. We do not share our customer base with them. In this way, we can advertise in a more targeted, relevant and efficient way.
These cookies make it possible to:
• Keep track of which ads you have already seen. This prevents you from seeing the same adverts too often.
• Keep track of how many visitors click on our advertisements
• Keep track of how many visitors purchase a service from us after clicking on an advertisement. This is necessary to analyse the effectiveness of advertisements.
• Track whether you have already purchased certain products or services from us. You will then not be shown unnecessary advertisements.
For more information on what Google and the following social media platforms do with stored data, we refer you to their own privacy statements:
• Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/about/privacy
• Instagram: https://help.instagram.com/519522125107875
• Twitter: https://twitter.com/en/privacy
• Pinterest: https://help.pinterest.com/en-gb/article/your-privacy-and-data-settings
• Google: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US
These privacy statements can also change regularly, so we advise you to consult them regularly
Overview of the cookies we place
Through the cookie dialogue on our Websites you will immediately see an overview of all the cookies that we (may) place. Some we may place only with your permission. You can change your settings and withdraw your permission at any time.
For more information about cookies, please visit: https://www.aboutcookies.org/ and https://ico.org.uk/your-data-matters/online/cookies/
The cookie dialogue and this statement are part of this privacy statement.
You can disable cookies in your browser, but some features of our Websites will not work properly.
We use Google Analytics to track how visitors use our web shop. We have concluded a processing agreement with Google. This contains strict agreements about what they are allowed to keep track of. We have not allowed Google to use the Analytics information for other Google services. We have Google anonymise the IP addresses.
Security of personal data is of great importance to us. To protect your privacy, we take the following measures:
• Access to personal data is protected with a user name and password
• After receipt, the data is stored in a separate, protected system
• We take physical measures such as locks and safes to protect access to the systems in which personal data are stored
• We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) to protect all information between you and our website when you enter personal data
• We keep logs of all retrievals of personal data
• The data connection from web server to browser is encrypted via SSL.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
When our Websites change, we must of course also amend the privacy statement. So always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions.
Your Privacy Rights:
• To be told what personal data we have and what we do with it;
• To see the exact personal data we have;
• To have errors corrected;
• To remove outdated personal data;
• To have personal data transferred to another party;
• Withdrawal of permission;
• Restrict a certain processing;
• Object to a certain use.
Please make sure that you always clearly state who you are, so that we can be sure that we are not modifying or deleting data for the wrong person.
We will in principle comply with your request within one month. However, this period may be extended for reasons related to the specific rights of data subjects or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you in time.
Filing a complaint
If you wish to make a complaint about the use of your personal data, please send an e-mail to [email protected] We will deal with any complaint internally and communicate this further with you.
If you feel that we are not helping you in the right way, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority. This is called the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and can be reached at https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/data-protection-eu_en
Common Lane, Newport Brough,
East Yorkshire HU15 2FT
E-mail address: [email protected]
Company number: 05199391
VAT No.: GB 837 9411 01
This privacy statement was updated in January 2022