- Create your own gift
- We deliver all days of the week
- Unique letterbox surprise
BloomRing Green DIY
Send someone one of the most original DIY-gifts: the BloomRing DIY! Make your own dried flower wreath with this gift. The letterbox package contains: a gold metal ring, handpicked dried flowers and small bag with a green velvet ribbon, a satin ribbon and a natural rope. This ring with dried flowers is an eye catcher in every home and the perfect gift! A creative surprise through the letterbox.
How does it work? The package contains a flyer with a QR-code to a video, so the recipient can get creative with help of our floral designer.
- The original letterbox gift
- Solid and stylish packaging
- Choice from many cool greeting cards
- £3,45 delivery costs (£4,95 for Sunday delivery)
- Ordered before 3pm is next day delivery
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE LETTERBOX GIFT
- Dried letterbox flowers
- Metal ring
- Velvet ribbon, satin ribbon and natural rope
- Designed by our professional florists
- Handpicked dried flowers
- Due to the availability of the flowers, the composition of the bouquet can sometimes differ from the photo
- Flyer with a QR-code and tips & tricks
100% Quality guarantee
Did you know that BloomPost invented the letterbox flowers? The dried flowers bouquet is designed by our professional florists and the flowers are carefully selected. Sending flowers online has never been this easy. That’s the reason why we are the best-rated online florist.
As the inventor of letterbox flowers, we strive for a transparent flower industry where sustainability is a central aspect. Therefore we closely collaborate with our growers and suppliers.
To us, sustainability means offering eco-friendly products, minimizing the impact on the environment and being transparent about the green objectives within BloomPost.
Our gifts fit through the letterbox and do not require parcel post. This results in a lower carbon footprint. Lastly, all our packaging is fsc certified.
A nice card and beautiful dried flowers. This makes you feel good, we are FAN of BloomPost!Sarah
"Surprised with flowers that I will enjoy for a very long time. You can't make me happier"Fleur
Super happy with the unique dried flowers through the letterbox! Got creative with it myself.Debby
Convenient to send someone a bunch flowers while being on a distanceCharlie