- Create your own gift
- We deliver all days of the week
- Unique letterbox surprise
BlooMemory - Baby
An original and stylish (maternity) gift for a lasting memory. This cute baby gift with beautiful dried flowers can be made extra personal with a greeting card of choice. For the final touch, we add a cute fragrance stick to it and finish it off with a floral ribbon. Who do you want to surprise with an original gift delivered through the letterbox?
- The original letterbox gift
- Solid and stylish packaging
- Choice from many cool greeting cards
- £4,20 delivery costs (£5,50 for Sunday delivery)
- Ordered before 3pm is next day delivery
- Dried letterbox flowers
- Length of flowers: +/- 30cm
- Designed by professional florists
- Handpicked dried flowers
- Due to the availability of the flowers, the composition of the bouquet can sometimes differ from the photo
- Including glass vase + wooden standard
- Fragrance stick
- Explanation & styling tips
100% Quality guarantee
Did you know that BloomPost invented the letterbox flowers? The dried flowers bouquet is designed by our professional florists and the flowers are carefully selected. Sending flowers online has never been this easy. That’s the reason why we are the best-rated online florist.
As the inventor of letterbox flowers, we strive for a transparent flower industry where sustainability is a central aspect. Therefore we closely collaborate with our growers and suppliers.
To us, sustainability means offering eco-friendly products, minimizing the impact on the environment and being transparent about the green objectives within BloomPost.
Our gifts fit through the letterbox and do not require parcel post. This results in a lower carbon footprint. Lastly, all our packaging is fsc certified.
With this extraordinary letterbox gift my mother was absolutely surprised when arriving at home.Harry
"Surprised with flowers that I will enjoy for a very long time. You can't make me happier"Fleur
Super happy with the unique dried flowers through the letterbox! Got creative with it myself.Debby
Convenient to send someone a bunch flowers while being on a distanceCharlie